On Sunday 25th August, Wormsley will once again host the Minor Counties T20 Finals Day. This year will see Dorset, Lincolnshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire compete for the title.
The gates open at 9.00am with play due to commence at:
10:00 Dorset v Lincs
13:00 Bucks v Herts
Tickets are £6.50 when bought in advance on-line or £10.00 on the gate on the day (cash or card).
Free entry to Under 12s when accompanied by an adult.
Free Parking | Please Bring Your Own Seat
There will be a cash bar and a BBQ throughout the day or why not enjoy our Hospitality Package in the Boundary Room (£45.00) which includes two course lunch, entrance to the cricket and reserved parking:
Carvery Buffet Lunch:
- Roast crown of chicken stuffed with sage and onion forcemeat with rich chicken gravy
- Served with cream dauphinoise potatoes and mixed vegetables
- Portobello mushroom filled with spinach, sun blush tomatoes and goat’s cheese, wrapped in puff pastry (V)
- Lime panna cotta with “gin and tonic” soaked summer berries
- Freshly Percolated Coffee, English…